Komatsu España announces an EU Stage V upgrade for all its backhoe loader range. The new WB93R-8, WB97R-8, WB93S-8, and WB97S-8 nowfeature an EU Stage V compliant engine along with proven aftertreatmenttechnologies. They also retain all the values of the previous models to offer a robust,reliable, and ultra-low maintenance solution to your customers.
Following the successful introduction of the -8 range, the new Stage V compliant models brings a range of high-standard features to the Komatsu Backhoe Loader family. With a clear focus
on safety, this updated Komatsu backhoe loader range is a perfect balance between great visibility, operator comfort and productivity, which makes it an ideal match for any customer’s needs.
The Komatsu development team also listened to customers to deliver a driver-centric EU Stage V experience that keeps the unique Komatsu backhoe loader lateral exhaust pipe & compact bonnet combination, brings concert hall like cabin acoustics, and serves up a variety of all-new options that deliver exceptional customer values.
With their confident, dynamic, and purposeful stance, the Komatsu EU Stage V bakhoe loader range is sure to stand out from the crowd.
Major upgrade for its backhoe loaders range
• Long-life diesel particulate filter; 8000hrs life – peace of mind.
• EU Stage V emissions compliant – peace of mind, participate in any tender.
• Increased engine displacement: 3,6 litre.
• Power assisted brake - Safe. Low fatigue - comfort up - production up.
• Quick coupler line for WB97’s backhoe - Drive down PDI, customization
efforts, and costs, in your workshops.
• Rear tool box as option - Workspace well organized.
• Engine hyper vent function - improved engine cooling -productivity up.
• Error codes now visible in Komtrax - easier maintenance - reduce cost.
• Michelin Power CL tyres option - high versatility.
• Factory fit Lehnhoff MS/HS available as option - Guaranteed Komatsu.
quality, ease of purchase, and safety of the complete package.
• DAB radio option - peace of mind