Are you looking for a step change in machine utilisation? The new Komatsu PC360LCi-11 and PC360NLCi-11 with iMC 2.0 are excavators that offer high productivity earthmoving and precision grading in a single complete package. Building on the success of Komatsu’s pioneering fully factory-integrated machine control, these new models for the European market further expand the range and enable more customers to experience its benefits.
Operating weights of the PC360LCi/NLCi-11 range from 35,770 to 36,850kg, and it has a maximum recommended bucket capacity of 2.66m3. The fuel efficient, EU Stage V Komatsu engine has a power output of 202kW / 271HP @ 1950rpm.
The latest KOMTRAX telematics, and the Komatsu CARE maintenance program for customers, offer top fleet management and support, protect the machine against misuse and guarantee maximum efficiency and uptime.
Komatsu “intelligent Machine Control 2.0”
Launched in 2013, Komatsu’s fully factory integrated intelligent Machine Control system today counts over 1.5 Million customer operation hours on excavators in Europe alone. Fully supported by a network of highly experienced, Komatsu distributor Technology Solutions Experts, it has provided Komatsu customers with field proven, automated digging control and market leading levels of quality, reliability, accuracy and performance.
Today, the European market introduction of the new PC360LCi-11 and PC360NLCi-11 brings along several new intelligent features that further boost machine and jobsite productivity and efficiency.
The new Komatsu Auto Tilt Control for tilting buckets makes operations on slope and ditch work easier, automatically limits under-digging and increases bucket fill. The bucket automatically tilts to the design surface with no need for the operator to manually intervene.
With new Bucket Angle Hold, the operator no longer needs to use the lever to maintain the bucket angle through grading pass. Once the desired angle is selected, this feature automatically maintains it as the arm moves in.
A new iMC 2.0 monitor provides unrivalled ergonomics and intuitive smartphone-like screen navigation features. Slimmer, lighter and more compact, it has increased memory capacity and lightning-fast processing speed.
Komatsu iMC 2.0 also provides customers with new levels of flexibility and value thanks to the introduction of a new IMU sensor for tilt buckets. Easily mounted and calibrated, it increases attachment and machine utilisation, allowing different tilting buckets to be fully integrated to the excavator’s control system.
Additionally, you can connect remotely and transfer project design files through a Smart Construction Remote subscription.
The new PC360LCi-11 and PC360NLCi-11 carry over original Komatsu intelligent Machine Control features: Auto Stop Control, Auto Grade Assist and Minimum Distance Control have assisted operators move material safely over many hours of operation and will continue to help them work quickly and easily with no worry about over digging.
PC360LCi/ NLCi -11 – New features and benefits
NEW - Auto Tilt Control
- Automatically tilts bucket to design
- Automatically limits under-digging & increases bucket fill
- Makes delivering final grade quicker and easier
NEW - Bucket Angle Hold
- Automatically maintains bucket angle as arm moves in
- Significantly increases ease of operation on final grading and trimming work
- Surfaces are delivered to the final desired quality quicker and easier
NEW – Slimmer, more compact iMC 2.0 monitor
- 36% slimmer, 38% lighter Easier positioning for operator
- Improved multi-touch screen navigation
- Increased memory capacity and processing speed
NEW – Tilt Bucket Integration through IMU sensor
- IMU sensor can be mounted on varied types and shapes of tilting bucket
- Easy calibration to fully integrate multiple tilting buckets to iMC excavator
- Increased flexibility for the customer
- Increased machine and attachment utilisation
iMC 2.0: The original and best machine control system just got better!
- New features boosting machine and jobsite efficiency Fully factory integrated
- Over 1.5 Million customer hours in Europe
- Fully supported by highly experienced Komatsu distributor Technical Solutions Experts Quality, Reliability, Accuracy and Performance backed by Komatsu